Few things I like about Bulma and Sculpin:
- Bulma is an easy to work with CSS library and has great out-of-the-box styles.
- I learned enough PHP to feel comfortable now, so I want a site generator made using PHP.
- I am also learning about Symfony framework, which what Sculpin is based on.
- It supports Twig templates which pretty easy to work with. It's very much like the Django template syntax, which I have a worked on in the past. So the learning curve here is very minimal.
- Sculpin actually let you use Symfony Encore frontend library. It's nice to able to do
importwith both JS and CSS dependency, along with SASS post-css processing as well.